An open application system is in place for all artists, and artists are selected on merit. Each application will be reviewed by TARP’s Board of Directors. Once selected to participate, a confirmation letter will be sent to the successful applicant. Note that the international artist will be responsible for his or her own travel plans which include but is not limited to travel restrictions or visas and travel expenses.
Required from the artist for consideration of TARP:
1. Artist CV detailing previous exhibitions, grants, collectors (institution/private), and artist statement
2. 10-15 images of current works in JPEG format
3. Objective for applying to TARP (1 page)
4. Proposed time frame/duration of stay
5. Reference letters
6. Contact information
Duration of residency:
Approximately 45 – 60 days.
2. Painting materials
3. Means at the working place (studio, working places, internet access, etc)
4. Production cost for running the solo exhibition and having an opening reception. This includes venue rental, staff support, marketing and promotional cost, catering, etc.
Expenses borne by artist:
1. Travel expenses (applicable for international artists)
2. Overseas health insurance (applicable for international artists)
5. Technical equipment need that is not available on site
Kindly send application documents to:
error: Content is protected.